Curcuma longa, Morus alba, glycyrrhetinic acid, nicotinic acid, panthenol, zinc, vitamin B6, Retinyl propionate, L-carnitine.
Mulberry Seskavel comes in a foam to facilitate its application to the scalp and absorption. Apply daily with gentle massage and do not rinse. Maintain treatment to a minimum of 3 months.
Prevention and treatment of hair loss. The advantages of incorporating these active ingredients nano size into liposomes is that they penetrate better through the layers of skin and hair and in-depth treatments is achieved previously unthinkable. This is vital in the case of alopecia, and to achieve real effects the ingredients must reach the hair bulb and root.
Shrub of Asian origin rich in flavonoids that provide anti-inflammatory, astringent and emollient properties. It is considered a natural lightening agent.
· Reduces collagenase (enzyme that breaks down collagen) and inhibits the AP-1 complex.
· Increases natural production of collagen.
Reverses sun damage:
· Restores skin levels of vitamin A reduced by UVA.
· Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. Stimulates fibroblast proliferation.
· Modulates the hyperactivity of altered melanocytes.
Improves the skin structure:
· Stimulates fibroblasts and fibronectin synthesis.
Features antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Recommended for treatment of acne, hyperpigmentations or stretch marks. Also effective against skin aging due to its antioxidant action.