Liposome-encapsulated retinol, glycyrrhetinic acid, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, low molecular weight.
Spray at a distance of about 5-10 cm directly on the skin prior to treatment as usual.
Treatment of skin aging and photoaging. Retinol is the only asset that acts on collagen at 3 levels: repair (the damage over time has led to the fibers) + stimulation (of new collagen fibers) + protection (to inhibit collagenase). It also regulates melanocyte activity altered by reducing blotchy skin and stimulates proliferation of epidermal keratinocytes (exfoliating). Nicotinamide reduces the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes (depigmenting), stimulates the production of new collagen, protects the skin from free radical activity, it regulates the synthesis of ceramides (hydrating) and prevents inflammation of the skin.
Niacinamide (nicotinamide) is an antioxidant. It adds BRIGHTNESS to the face. Helps to unify the skin tone, eliminating the yellowish tone that appears with age. Stimulates collagen and epidermal ceramide synthesis. Prevents the loss of water from the skin.
· Reduces collagenase (enzyme that breaks down collagen) and inhibits the AP-1 complex.
· Increases natural production of collagen.
Reverses sun damage:
· Restores skin levels of vitamin A reduced by UVA.
· Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. Stimulates fibroblast proliferation.
· Modulates the hyperactivity of altered melanocytes.
Improves the skin structure:
· Stimulates fibroblasts and fibronectin synthesis.