Retinol + Hyaluronic Acid + very low molecular weight Niacinamide.
Apply on the area to be treated every other night for two or three months, after this period apply every night. Do not use during pregnancy.
A moisturizer gel that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Suitable for mature skin.
Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in all living organisms, it is a universal component of the spaces between tissue cells (extracellular space) and makes up the matrix. It is a glycosaminoglycan with a key function in skin hydration due to its water-retaining capacity.
Niacinamide (nicotinamide) is an antioxidant. It adds BRIGHTNESS to the face. Helps to unify the skin tone, eliminating the yellowish tone that appears with age. Stimulates collagen and epidermal ceramide synthesis. Prevents the loss of water from the skin.
· Reduces collagenase (enzyme that breaks down collagen) and inhibits the AP-1 complex.
· Increases natural production of collagen.
Reverses sun damage:
· Restores skin levels of vitamin A reduced by UVA.
· Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. Stimulates fibroblast proliferation.
· Modulates the hyperactivity of altered melanocytes.
Improves the skin structure:
· Stimulates fibroblasts and fibronectin synthesis.