Ferulic acid, Phloretin, Vitamin C + E + A, Jojoba oil, Azelaic acid, Retinol.
Cleanse and tone the skin. Apply FERULAC Serum all over the face (day and night). Then apply AZELAC RU Cream gel and massage until its completely absorbed. Use day and night.
Continued exposure to environmental aggressions such as UV rays, accelerates the signs of photo-aging in our skin, with the appearance of sunspots, uneven tone and fine lines. Sunspots are one of the most common reasons for dermatological consultations. These originate from an excesive production of melanin (dark pigment) caused mainly by frequent sun exposure. They usually appear on the face and other areas of the body especially sensitive to sun radiation, such as hands and cleavage.
Depigmenting agent acting on the melanocyte hormone receptor. It can thus act on and calm any spots produced by hormonal disorders.
Much more than an antioxidant. Provides depigmenting properties and stimulates collagen synthesis. It also enhances protection against UVB and UVA radiation.
· Reduces collagenase (enzyme that breaks down collagen) and inhibits the AP-1 complex.
· Increases natural production of collagen.
Reverses sun damage:
· Restores skin levels of vitamin A reduced by UVA.
· Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. Stimulates fibroblast proliferation.
· Modulates the hyperactivity of altered melanocytes.
Improves the skin structure:
· Stimulates fibroblasts and fibronectin synthesis.