Mandelic acid (free and liposomed), Malus domestica stem cells, plant extracts (Aloe vera, green tea and chamomile) and Vitamin E.
Apply the product with a gentle massage until completely absorbed
For the mechanical exfoliation of sensitive and very sensitive skin. Indicated in sensitive, high phototype (dark skin). Skins intolerant of other alpha hydroxy acids (AHA's). Not photosensitive(can be applied at any time of the year, including summer and warm climates).
With some 360 different species, Aloe vera is a plant belonging to the asphodelaceae or liliaceae family. Anti-inflammatory, moisturizer, antioxidant and immunomodulator for immunosuppressed individuals. Aloe Vera is a cellular regenerator with calming and moisturizing effects on our skin. It acts by inhibiting pain and inflammation and by stimulating the healing of wounds and burns.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate is a topical antimicrobial agent belonging to the biguanide group. Its antiseptic and antimicrobial action helps prevent infections.
Green Tea Extract
Shrub of Asian origin rich in flavonoids that provide anti-inflammatory, astringent and emollient properties. It is considered a natural lightening agent.
· Reduces collagenase (enzyme that breaks down collagen) and inhibits the AP-1 complex.
· Increases natural production of collagen.
Reverses sun damage:
· Restores skin levels of vitamin A reduced by UVA.
· Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. Stimulates fibroblast proliferation.
· Modulates the hyperactivity of altered melanocytes.
Improves the skin structure:
· Stimulates fibroblasts and fibronectin synthesis.