Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase system, N-hydroxysuccinimide, retinol, vitamin C, superoxide dismutase enzymes,( responsible for the removal of free radicals) and anti-inflammatory complex vein protector.
Apply in legs and feet, with a gentle upward massage and as often as needed.
Tones and helps stimulate circulation to the treatment area, contains a combination of anti-inflammatory and vein protector active ingredients with a synergistic action, suitable for fluid retention and as an adjunction in the treatment of venous stasis ( a condition of slow blood flow in the veins.)
Lactoferrin is a glycoprotein with the ability to bind to non-heme iron. It is also known as the red protein in milk. It is considered better than any iron supplement as it balances metabolism, favoring the binding of iron present in food and increasing its absorption while protecting the body iron reserves.
· Reduces collagenase (enzyme that breaks down collagen) and inhibits the AP-1 complex.
· Increases natural production of collagen.
Reverses sun damage:
· Restores skin levels of vitamin A reduced by UVA.
· Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. Stimulates fibroblast proliferation.
· Modulates the hyperactivity of altered melanocytes.
Improves the skin structure:
· Stimulates fibroblasts and fibronectin synthesis.