Ginkgo Biloba, Retinol, Vitamin C, Horse Chestnut, Glycosaminoglycans, Turmeric, Esculine.
Apply morning or evening after cleansing. Put a small amount on the eye contour, and make a gentle massage starting from the inside of the eye contour and working your way out.
Its nanosome transport technology allows active ingredients to penetrate to deeper levels and be released gradually, increasing their effect on the skin. Angioses gel containins active ingredients encapsulated in nanosomes which helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles in the eye contour area.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
· Reduces collagenase (enzyme that breaks down collagen) and inhibits the AP-1 complex.
· Increases natural production of collagen.
Reverses sun damage:
· Restores skin levels of vitamin A reduced by UVA.
· Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. Stimulates fibroblast proliferation.
· Modulates the hyperactivity of altered melanocytes.
Improves the skin structure:
· Stimulates fibroblasts and fibronectin synthesis.
Features antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Recommended for treatment of acne, hyperpigmentations or stretch marks. Also effective against skin aging due to its antioxidant action.